Thursday, January 11, 2007

All Hail the San Diego SUPER CHARGERS!

There are a million reasons to root for a sports franchise. You may live in the city the team plays, there may be players on the team that you like to watch, they may have players that suck but share the same alma mater as you, so you feel inclined to cheer for them. While watching The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (which might I add is much better than Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien) Craig gave his reason to cheer for the San Diego Chargers. It was because of their theme song. That's right, the Chargers have a theme song! It's catchy, original, and when I listen to it I want to think it's cheesy, but my hips don't lie. I have always liked the Chargers, what's not to like about LaDainian Tomlinson? He's so un-TO-like, and what's not to like about that? Listen to the song by clicking HERE and you will be a believer in the Super Chargers too. I have a feeling there is going to be a great influx in the Charger Nation when this song gets out.

No comments: